We are aware of the importance of the personal information that we handle in the course of our work. We have established principles for protecting personal information based on the following policy, and as we implement this policy, we strive to continually review and improve it.
- 1．We comply with all legislation regarding personal information, and we handle personal information in an appropriate manner.
- Acquiring Personal Information
- 2．We acquire personal information through methods that are legal and fair.
- Usage of Personal Information
- 3．We use the personal information that we have acquired only within the scope of the notified purposes of usage.
We do not use personal information for purposes not disclosed at the time it is acquired without the consent of the individual concerned.
- Safety Management
- 4．We work to prevent the loss of leakage of personal information, and we take the necessary and proper measures to ensure safe management of personal information.
- Consignment of Personal Information
- 5．When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we conclude the necessary contracts with appropriate outsourcing companies and take the necessary legal measures to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- 6．We do not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned except in cases stipulated by legislation.
- Disclosure and Revision
- 7．In the case that we receive a request from the individual concerned to disclose, revise, add or delete personal information, we will respond promptly after first confirming the identity of the individual.