Our Core Technologies [Miniaturized, energy-saving products]
( Based on the Toyota Production System )
1. Our basic approach
Those of us with experience at Toyota have long been involved in production preparation processes on the main casting line (Kamigo and Akechi plants) at the Toyota Motor Corporation.
We accurately perceive customer needs and provide workplace assessments, improvement proposals and technical support that make the most of the knowledge and experience we have acquired.
2. Our consultants’ approach
- Safety & Environments
- Environmental equipment (dust-collecting, deodorizing, etc.) keyed around ISO14001 energy-saving technologies and proposals for energy-saving activities (visual control of energy).
- Processes, equipment planning and improvement proposals keyed around the Toyota Production System and Total Productive Maintenance
- Product quality improvement and maintenance based on day-to-day management and Quality Control activities.
- General Management
- Management assessments and lectures relating to policy management, day-to-day management, human resource development, etc.